Knowledge of professional standards: an ASSET in a constantly-evolving business environment.
The goal of our three-person quality control department is to ensure compliance with professional standards and to train staff members working on the firm’s mandates.
Annie Gervais, CPA, CA, partner and head of quality control and training, is a member of the Groupe Servicas standards committee. She is also a writer, group leader and member of the assurance-technic working group set up by the CPA Order.
Our quality control department can also provide professional assistance to practitioners of public accounting, either self-employed or working in a firm.
Our services include: ▼
- Technical advice on accounting in general and how to apply different standards: financial reporting standards, assurance standards and other Canadian standards;
- Help in drafting the Quality Assurance Manual;
- Inspection of completed engagement mandates in compliance with the Quality Assurance Manual’s ongoing monitoring policy;
- Quality control of engagements mandated by the Quality Assurance Manual;
- Quality control of financial statements;
- Training adapted to the firm’s needs.